“Delicious. Large Portions. A Must Visit for sure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pano's

Pano's
Ranked #32 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious. Large Portions. A Must Visit for sure!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Extensive menu. American, Italian...wait. What is this I see? Greek? Really? Gotta give it a try. Ohhhhhhh my! I had the Mousaka (I think that I spelled it correctly). The serving portion was huge! The chopped salad was loaded with goodies. Green beans had a nice tomato based sauce. The dessert was a Greek yummy honey laced, whipped cream, nuts, pudding, shredded wheat finger licking good treat! The owner visited every table and asked how the meal was. I sure told him. Oh, my husband had the lamb with potatoes and green beans. He enjoyed every single bite.

• Visited September 2013

Chicago
“Good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We ate here for dinner one evening and the choices were excellent. The food was good and the service was quick. We would go back here again if we were ever passing through.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Arriving later in the evening to our hotel, the staff suggested we eat at Pano's, minutes from the HI South. It was a welcome change to most restaurant options available to road travelers. The service was wonderful, with a full and varied menu offering some authentic Greek items but most importantly, the food was very good and plentiful. We enjoyed the baklava for dessert!

Visited June 2013
Kfar Saba, Israel
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Was a bit worried by the latest reviews but went there in any case as it's close to the hotel. My wife and I were very happy with our choce- no waiting to be seated, quick service and the food was plentyfull

Visited May 2013
Mcgaheysville, Virginia
“Blah”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The atmosphere is well, non-existent, and the food just comes across as tired. Sort of comfort food oriented, but nothing has enough flavor or interest to make you want to go back for more.