“Pleasant surprise!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pano's

Pano's
Ranked #34 of 251 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

After 9 1/2 hrs. in the car we were spent. The hotel gave us a list of options. We chose the closest local restaurant. Upon arrival, I realized it was a spruced up diner. Feeling disappointed, I wasn't expecting much. To my surprise, the food was good. I had the flounder sandwich which was excellent, cole slaw was yummo. It also came with fries. Hubby had spagetti/meatballs - delicious, salad & hot bread. Our waitress had to be in her 80's. I felt quilty everytime I asked for something. I would definitely return.

Virginia
“Becoming a Sunday regular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Reading the reviews, I guess everyone has good days and bad days. I've eaten at Panos about four times, and except for a mistake in one order, I've not been disappointed. I usually go on Sunday and there is always a crowd, so they are doing something right. Given the size of the crowd, the service was fast enough. Panos doesn't pretend to be exclusive or high end gourmet, but what they do, they do well.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
New York
“A recommendation gone wrong...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Country Inns and Suites recommended this restaurant. NOT! Waitress delivered my husband's beer and 5 minutes later my wine arrived. No apology given. Rib eye steaks were cooked correctly, but had the flavor of salt not beef. Reminded us of home delivery steaks we purchased years ago. Brocolli arrived less than luke warm. Sent them back for a warm up. Instant mashed potatoes that were luke warm. Husband and I requested water and waitress brought his, not mine! Husband's baked potato had cold areas in the center. We will not be back. Waitress was not in love with her job.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Huntingdon
“I like this place a lot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place has the best steaks. I always enjoy stopping and spending an hour or two when we go to Tennessee.

Visited October 2012
Sylva
“A Welsome Gift”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

At the end of our travel day, we relaxed at this restaurant and enjoyed the generous dinners and awesome martinis. You will not be disappointed with the food, service or staff.

Visited November 2012