“Decent food, friendly service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #76 of 263 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This Outback was an acceptable choice, among our group we had appetizers, steak and ribs. All very decent food.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

While visiting Massanutten Resort in Va this weekend we ventured into Harrisonburg, Va for dinner. Outback was our choice. The wait time was about 15 minutes. Megan was our server. From the beginning, she was attentive, sweet and just a plain ole great host. My friend was reading the menu at arms length. Megan said "do you need reading glasses"? Yeah my friend said, I left mine. Megan goes into her pocket and pulls out a pair of reading glasses! How AWESOME. My friends salad was sent back twice because of food allergies. Megan brought it out without any anonymity, still chipper and friendly. Our food was great, served hot as it should be. All special food requests were honored without hesitation. The manager came by our table to ask if everything was ok.

When we told Megan how wonderful she was, she thanked us and told us she'd only been working there for about a month. Her dedication to her work and her guests was very obvious!

This was probably the best experience I've ever had at Outback!

Ask to sit in Megan's section...you won't regret it.

Oh yeah, the food was delicious ... so thanks to the chef as well.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went here because it is favorite of young grandchildren. Good food & great service. They are flexible with menu items. Fun mini milk shakes.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I would think/hope, they are all basically the same.Pleasant atmosphere,quality food,all for a reasonable price.Josh,my waiter,took care of me. He came by numerous times to make sure I was ok, and kept my beverage coming :) I had the baby backs and they were delicious! Tender with the meat falling off the bone.Harrisonburg has plenty of eateries,either off rt.33 or University Blv.,But a good place to start if you're new to the area(like me)is to go with a name that has quality behind it before you branch out. Outback had the quality.

1  Thank Montel38
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our server seemed like he was new or had other things on his mind. Asked for sweeten tea but, received unsweetened. After that we had a long wait until our server returned to take our order.
The steak were not bad nor good. Average at best.