“Always good steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Busy place, expect to wait at prime times. Our spinach dip was cold but waitress took it back no problem. Steak and lobster was awesome.

Love Outback, too bad they have closed them in Canada.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Typical outback food that you get in every town. The staff was friendly and quick with service, but the steaks were a little over cooked. I didn't say anything because all the kids waiting on us were so nice.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Was in town for two weeks and went three times. Service was terrible on two occasions. Will not waste my money here again.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I like to stop at Outback because I know what I am going to get. I was happily satisfied here at the fresh, made daily salads and salad dressings. What's more the service here was attentive and pleasant. The bathrooms were nice and clean too. It is a short parking lot from Residence Inn (see my review for there). Once you are all full up you can kick back and chill in a great hotel room with a full size fridge for your left overs!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We went here after having bad experiences at other locations. The service was excellent, the food was amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about this location. I love how the server was able to describe how the meat would taste, and the difference between the different cuts.
The restaurant is a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for indeed. Top choice meat, and some of the friendliest people I have ever had serve me.