“Guinness, Irish Stew and Cleavage”
Review of Tilted Kilt Pub

Tilted Kilt Pub
Ranked #170 of 258 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, British, Pub, Scottish
Good for: Bar scene
Dallas, Texas
“Guinness, Irish Stew and Cleavage”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

If your choice is between Hooters and the Twisted Kilt, go to the Twisted Kilt. The Guinness was drawn properly, the stew was good and the service was friendly. I would think that it is a very popular sports bar and very popular with the college kids. My daughter who lives in a much larger city says that these type of restaurants are cropping up all over and are called "breastraunts". If you are young then you probably would enjoy it a lot more than I.

I doubt that I will be going back anytime soon unless I can't find a Guinness in a quieter place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank thed3

Dayton, Virginia
“Food with a View”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Many locals have not given this restaurant a chance, since the staff male and female wear kilts. That said my family and I went into this restaurant with an open mind and eyes. The uniforms are in very good taste, and the food is very good too. I have eaten in a few restaurants with very little dress code and seen much worse than the Kilts her.e The music is a little loud and the atmosphere makes you feel like you're in a Irish Pub. Which I have been in a few in Ireland, no females wearing kilts, but this is America the LAND OF THE FREE... So if you're in the mood for some good music, food and atomsphere give them a try.

• Visited May 2013