“Good service”

Bob Evans
Ranked #89 of 265 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Breakfast service was friendly and prompt, and the food came without delay. The food itself is "Bob Evans Food", you know what you are getting. Others have had problems with service being slow etc. That was not my experience today.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

No one wanted to wait on me. The manager had to speak to people two times before some finally approached me. I could hear the whole conversation breakfast was good once I received it. Might not come to this location again

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food was ok. Not too impressed. Not sure I would go back. The food was mediocre. I ordered the pot roast and that was good, bit it said it came with glazed carrots and they were baby carrots out of a bag.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I, and our daughter and her husband went here for breakfast and were not disappointed. Quick seating, excellent service, and very tasty food. I enjoyed immensely the Homestead Breakfast ... excellent sausage gravy on pancakes .... eggs, link sausage, potatoes .... .... so good .... My wife also enjoyed her pancakes, eggs and bacon. I honestly do not remember what my daughter and son-in-law ate, but I do know that they were happy with the taste and portions.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restauant is always trying to give more and better. If you haven't visited Bob Evans lately, give it another try. The manager Terell is wonderful and always trying to make sure his guests are happy when they leave. If you go on line and get on their email list you will get many coupons. The food is always so good and hot. The bread is outrageous. Definately a great family atmosphere too. One of the best kept secrets in Harrisonburg!!