“Slow service. Mostly kids working”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #77 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeland, Florida
“Slow service. Mostly kids working”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

No one wanted to wait on me. The manager had to speak to people two times before some finally approached me. I could hear the whole conversation breakfast was good once I received it. Might not come to this location again

“Ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food was ok. Not too impressed. Not sure I would go back. The food was mediocre. I ordered the pot roast and that was good, bit it said it came with glazed carrots and they were baby carrots out of a bag.

Visited June 2014
SOUTHWICK
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I, and our daughter and her husband went here for breakfast and were not disappointed. Quick seating, excellent service, and very tasty food. I enjoyed immensely the Homestead Breakfast ... excellent sausage gravy on pancakes .... eggs, link sausage, potatoes .... .... so good .... My wife also enjoyed her pancakes, eggs and bacon. I honestly do not remember what my daughter and son-in-law ate, but I do know that they were happy with the taste and portions.

Visited May 2014
Keezletown
“If you haven't been here lately, give it another try.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restauant is always trying to give more and better. If you haven't visited Bob Evans lately, give it another try. The manager Terell is wonderful and always trying to make sure his guests are happy when they leave. If you go on line and get on their email list you will get many coupons. The food is always so good and hot. The bread is outrageous. Definately a great family atmosphere too. One of the best kept secrets in Harrisonburg!!

• Visited May 2014
Pearl River, NY
“Slow service, indifferent staff, sketchy clientele”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We waited a long time to get seated, 20 minutes to get our order taken, got the wrong food and our newbie waitress was clearly overwhelmed. The food was below mediocre. We'll not be going back.

Visited September 2013