“Sublime Perfection”

Grilled Cheese Mania
Ranked #1 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Soups, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are so very proud and excited to say that Grilled Cheese Mania has just celebrated it's 4 year anniversary. As many of our regulars know, Mania is my maiden name and our menu options are named after my family and friends. All of our foods including our drinks are homemade and prepared on site. I take pride in every order that goes out the window at GCM. The team I work with offers excellent customer service and they are a pleasure to spend my days with. Without them and you, our customers, I have no business at all. We use quality ingredients in all our recipes and always strive to be consistent and affordable. We don't cut corners on quality and do not strive to be cheap fast food. I do hope you will stop by our little red trailer and enjoy a mouth watering cheesy picnic meal or take out at GCM. We want you to sit back, relax and enjoy yourself so we have added corn hole, hula hoops, jumbo Jenga, board games and even a huge map for you to pin your hometown on. We look forward to serving you! Blessings, Kathleen Mania-Casey
Tampa Bay, Florida
“Sublime Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

So good I ate there both days I stayed in Harrisonburg. The first try was a Classic Johnny, cheddar cheese on gluten free bread (a first for me and I liked it). Very tasty sandwich, washed down with an excellent limeaid (and $1 off to boot for Thirsty Thursday). Today I tried the owner's recommendation, the Mama Mania, with fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, pesto and sriracha hot sauce on gluten free bread. MMMMMMM Yummy!

It is so good, I want to move to Harrisonburg.

• Visited May 2014

Saddle River, New Jersey
“Absolutely delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Grilled Cheese Mania has the most incredible food and a warm, friendly staff that makes you feel at home. When I visit my family in Virginia, we stop by the GCM food truck daily for lunch and each sandwich, soup, beverage, etc. is beyond amazing--the hardest part is deciding which delicious menu option to pick! I love the originality of the menu and the beautiful picnic area setup to enjoy your meal and relax. I only wish that there was a GCM by me! Definitely try it out, your belly will be glad you did! :)

• Visited May 2014
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
“Comfort food done right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and I really wanted to try this place. My husband and I both got the larold and a tomato soup. The soup reminded me of the homemade tomato soup my grandmother use to make. It was delicious! The sandwiches were just as good! Definitely try this if you get the chance!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Perfect comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

As a visitor to Harrisonburg, our family recommended us to this unique experience. It was so good we went back the next day & tried a different menu item. We tried the Classic Johnny, Casey Snowcap with Horseradish sauce & Mac 'n Cheese. Love their limeade, too. Service was excellent, you place your order, have a seat at the picnic tables & wait for your name to be called. Second day, they actually delivered the food to our table. Try it! You can't go wrong with a grilled cheese sandwich!!

Visited April 2014
gcmania, Owner at Grilled Cheese Mania, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We enjoy cooking for our guests and I am so happy it shows. I like meeting you all also so walking out to the tables to deliver your food when possible and checking on your experience is enjoyable for me. I have been blessed with a great team to work with. I am grateful I could not do what I do without them all and you our guests! Thank you for visiting GCM.
Vernon, New Jersey
“Amazing Artisan Casual Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I stopped by on a roadtrip through the area and could not have loved it more! The friendliest, welcoming staff and the quality, unique food experience was perfect! I had the Casey snowcap which was delightful, but my favorite part was the Mac and Cheese. It had a the home cooked comfort food feel with a twist. And my husband had the Lindy, which was great! I would recommend Grilled Cheese Mania to everyone! Stop by for exceptional service and savory food!

• Visited May 2013
gcmania, Owner at Grilled Cheese Mania, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let others know of your GCM experience. I loved that you said "a home cooked comfort food feel with a twist" That is exactly my goal to offer simple comfort food with a little MANIA. My maiden name is Mania and I am loving using it again at my little red trailer.
Blessings,