“AMAZING.”

Grilled Cheese Mania
Ranked #1 of 264 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Grilled Cheese Mania has just celebrated it's 5 year anniversary. As many of our regulars know, Mania is my maiden name and our menu options are named after my family and friends. All of our foods including our drinks are homemade and prepared on site. I take pride in every order that goes out the window at GCM. The team I work with offers excellent customer service and they are a pleasure to spend my days with. Without them and you, our customers, I have no business at all. We use quality ingredients in all our recipes and always strive to be consistent and affordable. We don't cut corners on quality and do not strive to be cheap fast food. I do hope you will stop by our little red trailer and enjoy a mouth watering cheesy picnic meal or take out at GCM. We want you to sit back, relax and enjoy yourself so we have added corn hole, hula hoops, jumbo Jenga, board games and even a huge map for you to pin your hometown on. We look forward to serving you! Blessings, Kathleen Mania-Casey
Reviewed October 29, 2013

While helping move a friend of mine, we all stopped at grilled cheese mania for dinner! The call was made ahead and the food was already made when we got there! This grilled cheese and tomato soup shot was the best grilled cheese i've ever had! and great, amazing personalities and service.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Amazing!! I have tried several sandwiches, and ALL are so yummy. They also have veggie and gluten free items. I usually do not buy mac and cheese, because it is just not good, but another reviewer said it was in his top 3, so I tried it. Bad move.....Now I have to have it EVERY time I go there!! I do recommend calling ahead if you are pressed for time, as they usually have a line. I tend to wait and just enjoy the outdoors and music they play while I wait. I can not say enough about this place......you just have to try it for yourself!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

After reading the great reviews my niece and I had to give this food truck a try. And boy are we glad we did. The Casey's snowcap sandwich: (Roast beef and mozzarella) was a BIG hit. Dip in the horseradish sauce and you are well on your way to heaven. The tomato soup was also a very pleasant surprise. Nice constancy, blended tomatoes with a bit a meat. Was one of the better tomato soups out there. Service was pleasant and fast and there were picnic tables with pots of flowers to eat at. (Might be hard in the winter time, but hey there is always your car!) You have got to give this place a try!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Can't believe I didn't know about GCM all these months. Saw their reviews last night and just had to go try it. It was all I expected and more. Had the Mama Mania and a Limeade. It was perfection. So fresh and tasty. I am in love and will be back tomorrow.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went here because of the reviews on TripAdvisor. I love grilled cheese and thought it would be a good choice. There were interesting combinations of cheese with vegetables and protein on the menu. I ordered the Triple Lindy and Mac n Cheese. I am not a fan of spinach which is what the Lindy has (in addition to bacon) in it. I thought it would just be a couple of pieces of spinach (that I could pull out) but it was pureed into the cheese. I was a little aghast by the green oozing out of the sandwich. I closed my eyes and took a bite. It was extremely good. The flavors of the cheese overwhelmed the spinach and I really didn't taste the spinach. The bacon gave a contrasting flavor when you got a piece periodically. The cheese combination in the sandwich is great and flavorful. The mac n cheese was good. Not the best I've had but quite tasty. It takes a little time as the sandwiches are made to order.

This is a food truck but sometimes food trucks are the best food. They have running water and use fresh gloves to prepare the food. The equipment in the truck looks extremely clean.