“Simply the best sandwich I've ever had.”

Grilled Cheese Mania
Ranked #1 of 264 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Grilled Cheese Mania has just celebrated it's 5 year anniversary. As many of our regulars know, Mania is my maiden name and our menu options are named after my family and friends. All of our foods including our drinks are homemade and prepared on site. I take pride in every order that goes out the window at GCM. The team I work with offers excellent customer service and they are a pleasure to spend my days with. Without them and you, our customers, I have no business at all. We use quality ingredients in all our recipes and always strive to be consistent and affordable. We don't cut corners on quality and do not strive to be cheap fast food. I do hope you will stop by our little red trailer and enjoy a mouth watering cheesy picnic meal or take out at GCM. We want you to sit back, relax and enjoy yourself so we have added corn hole, hula hoops, jumbo Jenga, board games and even a huge map for you to pin your hometown on. We look forward to serving you! Blessings, Kathleen Mania-Casey
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I'll confess Harrisonburg is not where I expected to find some of the most wonderful sandwiches I've ever tried much less coming out of a trailer but you can't judge this book by it's cover. The sandwiches are clearly homemade and made with a good serving of TLC. I tried several different sandwiches while I was traveling and enjoyed each and every one of them and look forward to returning to Harrisonburg in June try the rest. The staff is kind and friendly as they could possibly be. You are doing yourself a disservice if you're traveling on I 81 and fail to stop at Grilled Cheese Mania!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm not known to buy food from an establishment on wheels, but I decided to make an exception and I am sure glad I did! The sandwiches are delicious (I have tried 3) and the Tomato Bisque is the best I have had. The service is very friendly and welcoming. Best soup and sandwich in Harrisonburg! Do yourself a favor and pull on in!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have gotten food from here numerous times over the past few months, and I am always amazed at how fresh and superb everything tastes. I highly recommend stopping by here for a terrific lunch or dinner! Today I tried the Port Ruby for the first time.....mmmmmmmmmm!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food is amazing! Fantastic service and their smile makes you smile and they are so nice. Each item I believe is homemade and that makes it even better.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Wow! My mouth is actually watering right now as I think about the Classic Johnny — savory melted cheddar with bacon crumbles (my addition) accenting every bite on buttery, grilled-to-perfection sourdough. I've gotta get back there!

1  Thank Rob M