“Mac n cheese”

Corgans' Publick House
Ranked #4 of 258 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Corgans' Publick House is an Irish pub focused on excellent food and great beer! Join us for Fish n' Chips, Cottage Pie, or a toasted, melty Reuben. We also offer salads, soups, stews, Mac n' Cheese, Burgers, Sunday brunch and more! Corgans' is a great place to bring a date, or the entire family! We have live traditional Irish music during brunch on Sundays from noon to 2pm, open mic night on Tuesdays, and live music on Thursdays and Fridays. Pub Quiz night every Wednesday! Come join us for some Irish cheer!
“Mac n cheese”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Just fabulous. We ordered for my daughter and I had to force myself to stop. We had a booth with doors. The kids enjoyed it.

2 Thank mrsday06

Marietta, Georgia
“Great Place!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stopped here while traveling through. It was easy to et to from the highway. The service was friendly & quick enough. Our food was hot, fresh, delicious & the portions were reasonable. We enjoyed the Irish band that was playing & brought back fond memories of visiting Ireland. Thank you!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Flowercity12
Huntsville, Alabama
“Tasty Meal; Fun Experience”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

After a very long day of driving, we really enjoyed our meal here. The wine and beer were good and cold and the fish and chips were tasty, fresh and hot. I am afraid I wasn't excited with the Welsh Rarebit, it seemed pretty boring, but the rest of the meal was very good and hit the spot. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a fun casual meal alone or with friends!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LifesaBanquet
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Irish Food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We started the meal with fried bangers and the artichoke dip. The bangers were so good we ordered a second plate. We had a party of 10 & the service was fantastic. Choices on the menu for everyone including wonderful salads and the cottage pie was delicious. Fish and chips was fresh and almost a whole fish. Only complaint, corned beef & cabbage had some weird brown gravy. The whole family loved the atmosphere and food.

Richmond,Va
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

One of the most authentic,amazing places I have ever ate at. Many choices on the menu. The food was delicious and plentiful. The atmosphere was great. The waitress we had was THE best waitress I have ever had. I tipped her the most I have ever tipped a waitress and I told her this.

• Visited May 2014