“Superb food, friendly service, and Great Price”

Corgans' Publick House
Ranked #4 of 257 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Corgans' Publick House is an Irish pub focused on excellent food and great beer! Join us for Fish n' Chips, Cottage Pie, or a toasted, melty Reuben. We also offer salads, soups, stews, Mac n' Cheese, Burgers, Sunday brunch and more! Corgans' is a great place to bring a date, or the entire family! We have live traditional Irish music during brunch on Sundays from noon to 2pm, open mic night on Tuesdays, and live music on Thursdays and Fridays. Pub Quiz night every Wednesday! Come join us for some Irish cheer!
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Superb food, friendly service, and Great Price”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This Pub is just great if you want a lot of great food at an inexpensive price. Plus, the Irish atmosphere, music, and fantastic menu of beers is exceptional. We went there for dinner during our stay in Harrisonburg

Visited September 2013
1 Thank william b

“Great food, service & atmosphere”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Fish & chips were delish!
Huge servings.
The salmon & bubble &sqeak were great. Thumbs up for terrific desserts as well.

• Visited September 2013
Harrisonburg, VA,USA
“Return to Corgan's”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Returned with my wife, a son, and a friend for an evening meal. We each had a different entree and not one of us was disappointed. The Reuben was outstanding again, bangers and mash (my entree) was very tasty and filling, fish and chips was really good and a lot of food, and the lamb was very well done. We will definitely return to this fine eatery.

“Luck of the Irish”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Looking for a different sort of restaurant bar? Then this is worth a visit! Although the bar area feels cramped, there is a separate dining room if you are not interested in being in the midst of things. This bar is a mix of adults as well as some college students. The bartender and wait staff do a great job. I've only eaten there twice, but the food was good both times. This is a fun place, especially when they have music like Gabby Haze there.

Fergus
“How to Ruin Wings”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I went to Corgan's last Saturday to hear the band Gabby Haze and enjoy a meal. The band was good. My wife ordered a cobb salad. She said it was good. I ordered wings and onion rings. The onion rings were fine. The chicken wings were dry and overcooked. I relayed this to my server. I asked him if they precook their wings. He said yes. If you want to ruin an order of wings, the best way is to cook them before I get there and then cook them again after I order them. Ruins them every time. At the end of the night the server told me that the manager had taken $4.00 off the price of he wings...a concept I have never much under stood. The wings were not good at $9.50...they were not any better at $5.50...they would have been just as bad had they been free. I would have preferred it had they brought me out 6 wings cooked properly.
Charging less money does nothing to enhance the quality of food served in a restaurant.

1 Thank Kieran B