“Delish!”

Corgans' Publick House
Ranked #4 of 257 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Corgans' Publick House is an Irish pub focused on excellent food and great beer! Join us for Fish n' Chips, Cottage Pie, or a toasted, melty Reuben. We also offer salads, soups, stews, Mac n' Cheese, Burgers, Sunday brunch and more! Corgans' is a great place to bring a date, or the entire family! We have live traditional Irish music during brunch on Sundays from noon to 2pm, open mic night on Tuesdays, and live music on Thursdays and Fridays. Pub Quiz night every Wednesday! Come join us for some Irish cheer!
“Delish!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to corgans for the st Patrick's day celebration and were pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the quality remained on such a busy day! The food was delicious and the drinks kept coming. Didn't matter that the place was packed, the servers worked very hard to make sure we had a great experience. Highly recommend!!

Harrisonburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I want to become a regular!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the type of place everyone wishes they had around the corner. Great Irish pub setting, great food and really friendly staff (some cuties too). I got the mac and cheese (with ham and peas) and loved it! The nachos were enough for me and my 3 buddies and were delicious. We got there right before it got really busy and were able to get in one of the corner booths which the owner said were called 'snugs' and are common in traditional Irish pubs. My one friend decided to get the ice cream/pastry desert which he said was unreal.

Anyways, we went back that night for drinks and had a great time with the guy who plays covers on Thursday. The bar area got pretty crowded and it was a fun atmosphere with a great mix of locals and some well-behaved college groups. Overall we had a great experience and from now on, this is my spot when I go out!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank robbie j
“Best spot in Harrisonburg!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food ! Excellent staff ! You must try the blackened chicken sandwich and the lamb shank! There's always some form of entertainment which beats any place in Harrisonburg ! I'll have to try Vito's Italian kitchen next which I hear is run by the same owners

Harrisonburg, VA,USA
“Great dining experience in Harrisonburg”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have been wanting to go to Corgan's Publick House since they opened. Finally last evening I got an opportunity to eat dinner at Corgan's with my wife and two friends. I had done my research on line and was prepared for my order. The friends we were with had eaten there several times previously and highly recommended the burgers. My online search had led me to the Reuben sandwich. My wife and I ordered the Frank J burger and I ordered the Reuben. We shared half of our sandwiches and were totally delighted with the food. The Reuben is to die for. The Frank J was delicious. The Bread pudding is second only to Robert Irvine's in Hilton Head. Highly recommend this restaurant and will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first visit and I will definitely will be returning. I had the BBQ chicken pizza and it was delicious. My wife ordered the Fish&Chips and really liked her food as well. The waitress had good knowledge of the menu and gave us great service. Oh, don't forget about dessert the bread pudding was awesome!

• Visited February 2013