“First Time - Last Time - at least at this location.”

No photo provided
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Large National chain restaurant
Shreveport, Louisiana
“First Time - Last Time - at least at this location.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I know we arrived about 45 minutes before closing - but do we really have to eat the food that has been sitting for a few hours (or so it tasted like)? The service was slow - and the steak (is that what it was???) was hard, old, and not near as fresh as it should have been. Not a health hazzard by any means, but it tasted old and stale. This was my first time eating at a Chipotle, and I was really expecting better prices. It's not "expensive" but it's not fast food prices either - and that is ok as long as the food is not sub-par; which it was. The guacamole was very good. Something positive, at least. I don't like Moes, but I would go there again, first. Maybe it was just this location, maybe it was too close to closing, maybe I was tired (driving for 15 hours on the way to NYC) - but I was hungry and it did not work for me. The price was about 32.00 for 3 of us - me, my wife and our daughter. I had one Corona. I may give Chipotle one more shot one day - but not this location - not ever.

• Visited July 2014

Lebanon In
“Very Good, A little costly.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Chipotle Mexican Grill has great food.
They are a little more costly than an average fast food resturant. The serving's or portions are very large though. I usally can make 2 meals out of mine. It isnt a place to go for conversation. The open warehouse plan makes for a noisy place. It is great for teen's and collage age people.
Overall well worth a visit....

Visited June 2014
Wheaton, Illinois
“The Best Chipotle in the USA, the staff is great!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually like to judge fast food places, because they mostly are run to produce the most money for the smallest amount of real food. So you almost always get ripped off in those kinds of places. Chipotle in Harrisonburg was not the case. The food here is good, healthy and this particular restaurant had a great team of servers, and cooking people. While we were waiting in line we could see them prepare the food (Rice, Beans, etc). I have to say that in Illinois if I ask for more of anything when they are serving me the manager is called and he has to argue his regular company line " we only give you a spoonful if you want extra it cost more!". Chipotle in Harrisonburg is not run that way, they want to satisfy their customer and they do it with a smile! I had the best experience of any Chipotle restaurant in all the country right here. The same menu, but served with courtesy, and a smile.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“easy but not great”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

As a stranger to Mexican food I found the staff unnecessarily hurried and rude. I had no idea what I was getting and felt rushed. The food is ok, not delicious, but filling and reasonably flavoursome. You cannot take any alcoholic beverages out so if you fancy a beer with your meal, buy it elsewhere. We had the chicken bowl and the pork one. As far as taste was concerned we could as easily have gone vegetarian. It is good value for a filling meal and has the advantage of being a take out. One portion can easily last two meals. But value for money it doesn't compare in any way with the delicious and pleasantly staffed Wood Grill up the road.

• Visited July 2013
Virginia
“Good, quick mexican inspired food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Here's what I like: it's tasty and you get just what you want, step by step.
Here's what I don't like: the last few times when I have gone in, the service has not been great. With no other customers in front of me, there has been no sense of urgency to serve me. The last time I was there I truly waited about 3 minutes before any of the 5 workers there came to help me.

Visited June 2013