“You will not be unhappy!!!!”
Review of Quaker Steak and Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak and Lube
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well all I can say is WOW!!!! The wings and atmosphere was awesome!!! The staff was great and the prices were very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Quaker Steak and Lube

Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you like the sport bar style that has GREAT chicken wings, you need to stop in here. The rest of the menu is good too, but I go for the wings as does my daughter. It is sometime a little noisy, but that is any sports bar.The resturant is very clean and the food is fresh and the price is fair too.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Lots of interesting things to look at here and a lot of good food on the menu. We came with a group of 10 we were seated quickly and served efficiently. I'm hoping to find one of these chains closer to my home. I would be a regular here if I lived in Harrisonburg.

1  Thank GLrider
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our first place to eat was packed so we went back to Quaker State. We had gone past it and it looked really neat. We were not looking for a major meal. The place is decorated with motor cycles. Our service was great. They answered all our questions about the place and the food. We had their wings and a salad and they both were good. We were glad that we had stopped by and would eat here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

They advertise their hot chicken wings and they are good and hot. Very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, attentive waitstaff. However, I thought it was tacky for them to ask me to move my car to another parking lot to make room for some motorcycles they were expecting.