“Great night"s sleep”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Harrisonburg
QUINTON
“Great night"s sleep”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Beds are comfortable, room was large and well laid out. Quiet, clean hotel. Desk staff was very professional and check in was a breeze. Good breakfast.

We were here only 1 night but would be good for several days.

VERY good value.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HotelOperator, CEO, Management Company at Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
Thank you so much for your nice review of our property. We appreciate all reviews but we love it when we meet and exceed your expectations!

See ya next time your in Harrisonburg . . . hopefully you'll get to stay longer!

Kimberly Christner, CEO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New York
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Before we booked this hotel, I read through the reviews here on TripAdvisor. I have to say that I am glad that we decided to stay here. The room we had was great and everyone was very friendly at the hotel. The breadfast that was included was very good and the breakfast room was spacious, unlike other places we have stayed in the past. Unfortunately, we did have one small problem. The first room that we were given was a Non-smoking room but someone had smoked in it. I am highly allergic to the smoke so we needed to request a new room. They were very nice and apologetic about our request and moved us right away. They were great! We will definitely stay here again if we are ever back in Harrisonburg.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Wellsboro
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My mother & I stayed here 6/9/11. The staff was nice, room was clean and full of amenities-coffee maker, refrigerator & microwave. There was a good complementary breakfast. (Our next hotel had none of these.) We were very pleased. Lots of nearby shopping & restaurants. Would definitely stay again. Only drawback, no pool but most trips we don't use the pool anyway.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Charles Town, West Virginia
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Excellent stay- accommodating staff- good breakfast!
Highly recommend

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Bowie, MD
Reviewed April 19, 2011

No surprises, no frills hotel. Good value for traveler. If you're staying multiple nights, I recommend upgrading your accommodations. Service made you feel welcome, breakfast was adequate (it's free and you get full)... Room had a comfortable enough bed but no extra amenities. Room was clean.

• Stayed April 2011
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I stayed there March 3st to April 3rd. The staff there is beyond nice. They are very welcoming and comforting. They will go out of there way to accommodate you, to make sure your stay is relaxing. I personally have to say the Manager Linda is one of the most sweetest women you will ever meet. Overall very impressed, and I'm 100% positive that I will be staying there again, when visiting family in Harrisonburg, VA. Thanks again to the staff there.

• Stayed April 2011
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed March 26, 2011

The corporation I work for has been lodging its employees at the Sleep Inn in Harrisonburg VA for more than three years. I have been staying here for all that time. I have come to consider the Sleep Inn as my second home. More than 100+ individual employees have also spent time here over this period. I have never heard of a complaint concerning our accommodations. The following is a few of the positive points I most appreciate about the Sleep Inn;
•The Management and staff are professional, friendly and well trained. They remember and try to accommodate each individual’s likes and dislikes.
•The entire building both inside and out is well maintained by their award winning handyman. Repairs occur quickly and upgrades such as new TVs and remodeling occur regularly. Individual rooms are well maintained.
•The complimentary continental breakfast is fast, economical and well kept. Waffles have recently been added to the menu.
•The rooms are always clean. The maid service is far better than I am used at hotels of similar rating.
•The few times I have witnessed a guest make complaint the staff has been empathetic and corrected the fault quickly.
•The management purchased a gas grill, utensils and picnic table for our use.
•They make cookies for the guests almost every day.
•They are pet friendly.
•There is a good mix of out of town workers, individual travelers, and groups such as sports teams and tours.
•I have never been kept up by noisy neighbors.
•The Sleep Inn is near shopping, over 15 restaurants and the JMU campus
There are many more reasons for me to recommend the Sleep Inn in Harrisonburg VA to a perspective guest. But rather than go on, please come stay here and come up with some reasons of your own.

Henry Bean

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
HotelOperator, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg, responded to this review, April 14, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful and extensive review. How nice for our team to know that what they do every day and the effort they put into making each guest stay a pleasure is appreciated. So glad to have you as our guest and a member of our Sleep Inn "family".

Kimberly L. Christner