“Awesome!”

Add it.
AJ Gators
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is the best! AJ Gators is the go to place for an evening out with friends. Great food and cheap drinks with specials every day of the week. A good place to watch any game and a fun atmosphere with corhole, pool, and tons of other bar games to keep you occupied. Service is always efficient and friendly. Unlike the first post, I've always had my food come out fast and hot. (Not to mention delicious). The portions are well worth the prices. My favorite place to go out in Harrisonburg.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Was looking for a place to see the Phillies game while in town. AS luck would have it we picked A J Gators and had a wonderful experience. As soon as we asked about the Phillies game she put it right up on the TV right in front of us. Great wings. I asm usually very conservative on my evaluation of wings but these were outstanding. I always ask for the you can't make them too hot wings. These were great tasting and hot. The perfect compliment to a great ballgame on the TV. Thank you guys. We will be back

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited AJ Gators this evening on the way home from the Convo Center; pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and our server was excellent. We certainly never ran dry on our drinks. Lots of food for the money but it did seem to be a little slow. The entire dining experience was just about an hour, but was clean, pleasant, friendly. Will definitely try again.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Can't get any worse than this. Place is always busy (due to good prices, lots of TVs and good bar selection) but yet the place cant ever seem to staff appropriately. Always INCREDIBLY SLOW (even saying this is an understatement). Could sometimes be over a half an hour between server table check-ins. I have NEVER seen a manager. After games end, the staff never changes the TVs to the next sets of games so you end up watching infomercials or blanks screens. Pains me to say this, but you are better off with B-dubs. Can't get worse than Gators.