Stayed here on the way to the beach and was a good stop to not spend your first monies on a fancy hotel. Our room and some face the road and are somewhat noisy, but there are others in the back I would ask for. They accept pets in some part of the inn and is nice for pet owners and dog lovers, but could spell trouble if your not into dogs. They have a nice pool which we used but someone had their dog with them and it barked non stop while we were there. Since we have a dog (we left at home) it didn't bother us too much but we left earlier than we would have because of it. Isolated case though, I imagine. Would not do dinner there as it was pretty bland, but breakfast buffet was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg