This is a lovely, convenient motor inn with a great little restaurant. Only five minutes off the interstate. The staff are very courteous and checking in was quick and easy. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are a little dated and tired but still quite clean. The parking lot is well lit and you can back right up to your room’s door for easy loading/unloading. We had our dinner in the motel’s restaurant where we were served a very good, home cooked meal by a friendly waitress. We will definitely return the next time we are traveling the same route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg