We stayed at this Inn after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. We found everything to be good. Loved the fact you could park at you front door. We had a nice room with a deck
( most do). Double sinks in the bathroom and a jetted tub. The towels were extra soft, unlike the ones in most hotels. The outdoor pool and hot tub stayed open until 10pm which was nice since there is not a lot do except relax. Wonderful TV channels and our room came with a DVD player to watch movies.
The hotel has an on site restaurant ( closed Sundays). There are several dinig and shopping options about 10 miles away via I-81.
We saw the other choices in the area and this is by fasr the best.
The room smelled a little musty and the bathroom could have been cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg