Now I won't say all my experiences with the Village Inn have been perfect but I do keep coming back and recommending them to friends and family travelling along I-81. A good family run operation, american owned and operated, good caring people. Always clean and comfortable ( once drove through the night from Atlanta to stay there. ) The dining does it for me, good food, good pricing and talented well wishing servers. I've dragged the family hundreds of miles oiut of the way to stay there while traveling between North and South. The restaurant is dry so BYOB in your room. Cell phone and internet OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg