Over the past dozen years or so, we have stayed at the Village Inn at least 6 times. Our experiences have always been extremely favorable. The rooms are very tastefully decorated; the housekeeping staff is to be commended as the rooms are immaculate. The pool area and grounds are well-kept. Additionally, we have eaten in the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner and have always thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Specifically, the dinner buffet has a generous assortment of dishes and is reasonably priced. The personnel are extremely helpful and courteous. It is obvious that the owners take great pride in their business. We certainly appreciate their efforts and hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg