We stayed at the Village Inn one night on our trip to New England. The room was large and very nice. We had several chairs to sit in while watching television. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at a very reasonable price. They had a wonderful playground for children. Our grandchildren would have loved it if they were with us. The only thing that we would point out is that on Saturday night, the restaurant only serves a buffet, and we thought it was a little pricey. Additionally, the breakfast menu looked great, and we were disappointed to learn that Sunday only has a free continental breakfast.
We still highly recommend the Village Inn and would stay there again.
Bruce and Janet B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg