We would be happy to stay here again! Long on history, beautifully maintained! A few miles south of Harrisonburg but close to shopping and various fast food. We arrived too late (9:45 PM) for dinner at their on-site restaurant, but Carol directed us around. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean, with a very comfortable bed. The restaurant served up a nice breakfast buffet with something for everyone! Carol was again at the desk when we checked out in the morning. So friendly! Happy to give this property top ratings! Hope to come back sometime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg