This is an old style Motel, (motor lodge), the kind where you park right outside your room. It is quaint looking, but those more used to modern hotels might pass it over from the exterior look. It is, however, a quaint little hideaway. The rooms are on the small side, but very comfortable. The spa tub was a real joy after hours of traveling. There is a nice view from the pool/play area, though the majority of the rooms overlook a warehouse. It was quiet and had wifi, which were both welcome. The restaurant (which isn't open on Sunday) is very good and very reasonably priced. Everyone was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg