“Peruvian Food in the Shenendoah Valley!”
Review of Inca's Secret - CLOSED

Inca's Secret
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My daughter spent some time in the Andes and she was excited to find a place serving very authentic food from Peru. It was very reasonably priced and was quite tasty. It is not spicy and will not give you a tummy ache. GO FOR IT!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We had seen this place many times on our way into Thai Cafe, and finally went in one Monday night when we went for pho on a Monday night and Thai Cafe was closed. Ordered the Carne Asada and Chicharrones con Yuca. Went back again, ordered roasted pork special and a 1/2 chicken dinner. Everything was great, and we got out of there for $25 for two with tip both times.

1  Thank bstumer
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Nothing fancy here. Chicken or if you prefer, you can have chicken. Still, it was grilled well- moist and tender and seasoned nicely.

The vegetables were interesting and display some ethnicity, hence the name Inca Secret. The food is served on paper plates.

Worth a visit for fun and for...well...chicken.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Fast service. Authentic Peruvian food and atmosphere. Super delicious food. Last time I had chicken with rice, fried bananas and yucca. Como saltado is also very good. Please, go and try it, will not be disappointed.

1  Thank yana k
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I work at a health institution and a lot of my coworkers like ordering from here. I figured I'd give it a shot and I was incredibly glad I did. The food was amazing. I loved everything I had. The service was cordial and the atmosphere was clean. I would definitely recommend. The prices are very good.