“Great food”

Ranked #19 of 280 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Food is amazing! Great family atmosphere! A must to visit when you're in the area. Kudos to the management and staff!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stopped here in Dec w/ three hungry college boys... They each had ribeye steaks after sampling three of the appetizers (blooming onion, jalapeño poppers & fried pickles). All were good, but the pickles were not a hit! Steaks were cooked to order and the large sides & plenty of bread had our boys filled up! As noted in other reviews, the place is noisey & hectic. If you are looking for a good (not great) steak & plenty of food in a kids of all ages friendly atmosphere, you can't beat it.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Today was my first visit to a Texas Roadhouse. My husband has raved about them and eats at them often during his business travels. I ordered a 10 oz prime rib and it was probably the worst one I have ever eaten. It was really tough and chewy. I didn't eat half of it. My bother's ribeye was over cooked on one side and just right on the other. My niece's sirloin was over cooked and tough. When the waiter asked how my dinner was and I replied not good, he just nodded his head with no reply. My brother told him it was not cooked right and got the same response. I was very disappointed in the food, customer service and that the waiter was not very friendly. I would not suggest this particular restaurant.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We did not have a very favorable first impression. The hostess attempted to seat us near a very large party with children. We couldn't even get past their chairs to go to the booth so we asked to be seated somewhere else, she was quite perturbed. She seated us right next to them again but at least we could get into the both. If we had been able to get into the first table it would have been like we were part of their party. So after waiting for someone to approach us for 10 minutes we decided to leave. Their were several waitress busying about but no one came near us and one was even visiting with friends at a table next to us and never acknowledged us. As we were leaving we saw that the bar was not crowded so we thought we would see if we would have better luck. We were greeted immediately and treated very well by both bartenders. We had a good steak dinner that came promptly and cooked just right. The manager did come over to see if everything was ok but did not offer any compensation for the poor treatment upon arrival. We have eaten at many Texas Roadhouse restaurants and the food is always good but would never recommend this particular location.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

If they are all is good as this one, won't be the last. What a great experience. Rolls delivered as you sit down. My husband ordered a Margarita that was EMENSE and great for a small price. Our waitress was attentative, the manager visited our table, the food was great. No complaints!! Oh, and I forgot to mention the bucket of peanuts in the shell waiting at you at your table! Also we were given a free appetizer by showing our motel room key.(We didn't ask, our waitress asked us)