“Yes, yes,yes!!!”

Ranked #18 of 281 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed at all. That's a surprise for the harrisonburg area because so many businesses here have a lot of disappointments for me. I know I can actually go to this restaurant and leave with no complaints. I absolutely love their grilled chicken salad, I know, I know who goes to a steakhouse for chicken but this one is amazing!! It's always so big and so fresh!! You could order it for the appetizer and share with someone else. It's loaded with lots of good stuff too. It's huge. I love it!! The dressings are good too. I've tasted other items off the menu from the rest of my family and their choices were also great too. This is a wonderful place to eat!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We walked across the street for dinner because it was close to hotel and had not been to Texas Roadhouse in quite a while, ate at the bar, service was excellent and so was the food especially the roasted chicken, we will return.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Most other reviews are right - it's a loud place, open only for dinner. Servers, our experience, are good. Prices are middling - what you have to expect for decent beef. We usually get steaks or roast beef. The roast prime rib has been excellent. I had a porterhouse ($$) that came past medium, when I ordered medium-rare. The waitress checked soon and insisted on returning it, and I got one cooked right. Sides are good (be careful, ordering loaded potatoes costs Too much for what you get). The kebab meat was too chewy. We try to go away from peak dinner hours, when a wait is inevitable.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Saturday night found this Texas Roadhouse packed to the rafters. Fortunately it's a big place so we only had to wait about 15 minutes. The service was excellent, and while we waited for our drinks and meals, we enjoyed some of the peanuts, in the shell, they provide.

My wife's Prime Rib was perfectly prepared. She also ordered the 'smothered in mushroom's' option. She raved about it, and ate the whole darn thing. This entree (and many others) come with two sides...a great value. I ordered the sirloin kebab. I was a bit disappointed because it was a somewhat overcooked. I enjoyed it nonetheless, and didn't complain. This entree is served over rice and you get one side, or a salad. I opted for the salad and added bacon bits and blue cheese crumbles, 50 cents each. My entree was only $10.50 to begin with...I was pleasantly surprised at the value here.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is our second time at a Texas Roadhouse, first one Harrisonburg. The bread was great. The steak was wonderful. The kids meals were nice. Would definitely go again.