“"Good Luck Finding it"”

Ranked #48 of 280 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Waking up, Mix'n it up, Stir'n it up! A little something for everyone. Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour and Nightlife. Serving Downtown Harrisonburg for 20 years. Locally roasted coffee and custom cocktails. Monthly local art shows and weekly local bands.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Tucked away in the Court Square,behind trees,is a 70's looking coffeehouse looking place.Don't walk by! Experience what it was like "Back in the day". The mural paintings will catch your eye from the outside; the stage and music will stir your curiosity when you go inside.If you want something more after a good lunch ask Elsa. Any type of coffee,tea or beer. What beer is different? Wild Wolf,Grey Ghost,Devil's Backbone,Apocalypse and Elsa's choice for me,3 Notch'd.Yes,it was an experience , not just a place for a drink.

3  Thank Montel38

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was hooked at "art". We were visiting Harrisonburg while we were staying at the Massanutten Resort. We had just finished touring the Quilt a Museum and were hungry so we desired to try this place and were glad we did. The food was very good and the atmosphere was artful. The staff could have been a little more attentive. Mostly college kids here but enjoyed being the oldest folks there.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a tasty breakfast, had chorizo & egg tacos and the Pot of Tots (tater tots!:). Our friend had eggs, toast, bacon& mini pancakes-she said it was very good & they let her sub tots for hash browns. Was very good, great staff w/ a friendly hostess and attentive waiter. I bet the shos at night are fun in this eclectic spot! Love to 70's wall of clocks over the bar!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I stopped in here for lunch however, because we had just had a great breakfast we just ordered coffee. The lady who took our order sang to us and I thought it was great. I would like to go back and try the food and entertainment. They did however, make a mean cup of coffee and I loved being sang to!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Interesting place with very eclectic deco and feel. Food was ok but nothing really stood out too us. Had the hades burger and a tai chicken flatbread.

Been to The Artful Dodger? Share your experiences!