“Great place , great people, great food and great service.”
Review of The Artful Dodger

The Artful Dodger
Ranked #49 of 281 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Waking up, Mix'n it up, Stir'n it up! A little something for everyone. Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour and Nightlife. Serving Downtown Harrisonburg for 20 years. Locally roasted coffee and custom cocktails. Monthly local art shows and weekly local bands.
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I consider myself a regular at the Dodger and deeply appreciate the owner and staff. They are kind and inclusive and bring a dimension to Harrisonburg that I deeply appreciate. I have always found the food and service to be great .

1  Thank Ajmgarber

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I enjoyed my visit here. Very friendly. The food was good but the service needed to be better. Great place to catch a quick lunch. I returned for the nightlife and was blown away by the diversity of customers and the transformation between quite coffee shop to bar/nightclub. I love it.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Food is not so good and overpriced.
The staff working at the bar is not polite.
It doesn't look clean.

1  Thank eldag
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We found the atmosphere and food to be mediocre. It appears to be a hangout for college students and liberal minded clientele. It does seem to be one of the downtown establishments that always has customers.

Artful D, Owner at The Artful Dodger, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. The Dodger has been serving downtown for 20 years. We strive to create a place where all types of people can meet, mingle, work or study.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Went there to see the "Before I die wall" and decided to eat there. Wished I had read the reviews before but didn't get time. The food (burgers, vegetarian burgers, chicken) was awful, undercooked, below average and prices were not reasonable. Maybe ok for a coffee but nothing more as we decided to try another dinner place later that evening. Poor quality food and service so would not recommend.

1  Thank loves_2_travel_1966