“Decent Bagels and plenty convenient”

Mr. J's Bagels & Deli - East Market Street
Ranked #48 of 260 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Decent Bagels and plenty convenient”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

You know, it's not quite the jewish deli from home but, whenever I can, I like to have a bagel. I noticed this place was across the way from the Holiday Inn which I frequent. Finally tried it this last trip and it was quite good. Had plenty of people coming through on a Friday morning which is a pretty good indication of quality food. Well toasted with a nice schmear of cream cheese. Definitely worth a stop if you're into bagels.

Visited June 2013

Dayton, Virginia
“New York Bagels in VA”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I have been eatin at Mr. J's Bagels & Deli. for over 18 years now. Coming from New Jersey, where we ate bagels more than white bread this is the place to eat bagels. That have a great breakfast and lunch menu. Three locations in Harrisonburg one right off I-81.

Visited May 2013
Indialantic, Florida
“Best Bagels EVER!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Met here before graduation for breakfast! Oh my gosh! If I had Mr. J's in my home town, I would be there every day! Baked fresh daily, the bagels are amazing!! So fresh, good variety, SO Delicious!!!! Some of the group had Taylor Ham & Egg. Some had French Toast Bagels! They also have sandwiches at lunch, NOT premade! Do yourself a favor and visit! Makes my mouth water as I type this!. Their website is: www.Mrjsbagels.com Unbelievable!!

• Visited May 2013
New Market, Virginia
“Great”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The bagels at Mr. J's can't be beat. They have great sandwiches as well as bagels to take home. I like eating here because the atmosphere is good.

• Visited February 2013
Seymour, CT
“Nice local breakfast”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I love trying new places when I travel. This was a great find & a great change from the chain restaurants. Bagel breakfast sandwich & coffee got me going for another long day of driving.

Visited March 2013