“Amazing Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #13 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Brooklyn, New York
“Amazing Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

The food at Taste of India is superb! I was a little hesitant to go, assuming that Indian food in the middle of Virginia might not be so interesting, but I followed my craving and was
thrilled by the result. The food was fresher and tastier than any that I have had in Jackson Heights in NYC. I noticed three different families from India dining while I was there, which in itself says something about the quality and authenticity. Too bad Harrisonburg is so far from home, I'd love to be a regular at this restaurant!

• Visited September 2011

Chapel Hill, NC
“Simply Amazing and Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

I had the opportunity to order take out from Taste of India while staying in Harrisonburg. The food was Amazing! I spent a month in India last year, so I can say that it is truly authentic when you order it "Indian" hot. The people working there were very friendly. The naan and the Onion Bhajia were amazing. I loved the Dal Makhani and The Paneer. The prices were very reasonable. I hope to go there again when I go through the area.

• Visited June 2011