“Scrumptious is all I can say!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Union Station

Union Station
Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Athens, Alabama
“Scrumptious is all I can say!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Smoked pork loin, redskin mashed potatoes, and candied walnut salad, oh my! Delicious! Good atmosphere and location. Highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2013

Halifax, Canada
“Great meal - great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We arrived after a 10-12 hour drive and as a recommendation from our hotel manager. Very tasty meals and unusual decor made this a very nice change of pace restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Connecticut
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

There's not alot to choose from in Harrisonburg beyond chains. This is worth looking for. Neat space in an old feed warehouse. Not crowded, high ceilings, lot of room, good service. My daughter had the guacamole/cilantro burger and I had the mozzerella/mushroom burger. Both were extremely tasty and win points for inventiveness. The raspberry brownie was great too...warm brownie, ice cream, raspberry drizzle. Nice menu of salads, sandwiches, burgers and a few higher priced entrees. Great for anyone, from a date to a large group. I really like this place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nagled
Buchanan, VA
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Really nice! Restaurant is in an old warehouse so the ambiance is excellent. Food was good, a little pricy, but plenty to eat. Only downside is parking. It is downtown and not many parking spaces go with the restaurant. There was parking at other businesses that were closed (it was after 5:00 p.m.), but we were a little leery of parking there since they all had signs you would be towed. We had a little bit of a walk, but it was pleasant as it was still light outside.

Visited April 2013
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“I don't get the buzz?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Having been too many establishments in Harrisonburg, I must say this was one of the worst. I took my daughters and their friend for dinner and though pleasant looking it was disappointing.( I will say we came on a busy night, so there was a long wait.) However, once seated the noise level was very uncomfortable, sounds travel threw out the open space not allowing for any real conversation. The wait staff was very slow and frazzled. ( Had she not apolgized at every chance she got, I think we would have left, but we felt sorry for her.) The food orders did not come out correctly and the food was of poor quality. I know this place has gotten very good reviews and maybe from a students prospective it was fine. But from someone use to eating good food and being able to hear oneself talk, I cannot agree.

• Visited February 2013