“Oddly satisfying Dinner”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a very creative idea, internationally themed dishes all in a single bowl; fresh ingredients, lots of flavor, and really really good bread. All very nourishing, enjoyable and satisfying. this is an order and the counter and then take a table kind of place, which was fine for me, but if you want waitress service etc., then this is not the place.

1  Thank ontheroadforgci

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is a gem- we enjoyed every morsel we put into our mouths. The Thai bowl was superb- served with rice. My husband got a stew that was very flavorful. You will find every taste is satisfied here- if you are not so adventurous- you will find Italian and mac and cheese. They also have a great selection of bottled drinks- we tried the cucumber soda and the ginger one, which was really great. Top off your meal with some delectable sweets- a dark chocolate cookie with a hint of chili was our favorite.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I received a "care package" from my sister from A Bowl of Good Cafe. The package came on the best day to have someone else make a meal for me. I live 2 hours away from the cafe and the package arrived via delivery, wrapped in insulated box with cold pack. The Wild Tom turkey soup with carrots, celery and perfect seasoning was still frozen, so I had to defrost in microwave. It was delicious. The multi-grain bread was excellent toasted. I am baking the package of oatmeal, chocolate chip cookie dough. Can't wait to eat them!!The serving size was enough for two meals for me. I look forward to dining in the cafe the next time I visit my sister. The restaurant focuses on using local produce and meat products whenever possible.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Lunch yesterday was fresh kale, dilly tuna salad, homemade whole grain bread and garden mint tea. Just the best! Wonderful atmosphere and service!

2  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Wonderful, healthy soups with lots of flavor. Especially like the vegetarian lentil and spinach soup. Every meal I have had, has been wonderful.