“Fresh selections are abundant”
Review of Wood Grill Buffet

Wood Grill Buffet
Ranked #10 of 280 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Buffet dining isn't my favorite but everyone in the family should be able to find something they like at this one. The veggies & meats we selected seemed to be cooked on the premises instead of frozen fair. We didn't dine w/ kids but noticed them choosing pizza, fries, burgers, etc. - although these items didn't appeal to us the kids seemed happy. Management kept an eye on the buffet and helped ensure items were fresh/replenished, and stopped by our table to see if we needed anything. Waitress immediately picked up dirty plates
& kept our drinks filled

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am not one who usually likes all you can eat buffets. This is the exception! The food is always good! ...but no matter how hard I try I overeat, but that usually means... A good lunch and I don't have to cook at home that evening. Good food, good service, decent atmosphere, clean interior and exterior... Thanks.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The title says it all...lots of good food! One of the best buffet's around. Plenty of variety, good service, reasonably priced, clean environment. You will get your money's worth. Come hungry!

2  Thank BobH22
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice buffet at reasonable price. They have everything you can think of on the buffet. Food was good and if you leave there hungry its your fault! Only had one complaint when we left, we had ate too much! Will go back again when in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've been a regular customer since opening in 2006. I have always enjoyed the food, service, and hospitality. Steaks and other meats are prepared better than Outback and other steakhouses in the area.
Everything is premium quality including the Real Land O Lakes Butter! The salad bar, dessert bar, and buffet are huge. I'm downright persnickety when it comes to food and service. Wood Grill is the best place to go in Harrisonburg for Lunch, Dinner, and Weekend Breakfast. Management is the same since opening--always enjoyed Wood Grill's excellent service and delicious food!

1  Thank marcusexp