“Not dissapointed!”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Harrisonburg
MA.
“Not dissapointed!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I usually stay a little further south when I drive down I 81 but decided it was time for a change. I made an excellent choice when I booked a room at this Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and they serve a great breakfast. I was so pleased that I drove an extra hour on my way back to New England to be able to stay at a place that was clean and safe for a single female traveler. I'll be choosing this hotel in the future!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Polish first
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed 1 night and were surprised with how beautiful the hotel was. We met friends there and were able to hang out in the lobby area and watch the Olympics and enjoy time together. The breakfast was so delicious and a great variety of food. Staff was beyond friendly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

East Windsor, New Jersey
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was looking for a hotel with an indoor pool while visiting at JMU. This was beyond my expectation and would highly recommend staying here. Clean, friendly and safe. Will make this my top choice while visiting Harrisonburg/JMU.

Monroe, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel is very clean. The bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me! We had to stop at this place because of the weather. The staff was so helpful when we asked for a late check out. Great value for the price. Would stay here again, in a heart beat!

red hill, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were happy with our stay.the Hamptons and Hilton have all been a good experience for us. Service was excellent, room was very clean and the breakfast was good quality.staff was very attentive.would recommend to friends.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hartford, CT
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hamptons are great "go to" hotels when traveling with families. They tend to be updated, clean, quiet and conveniently located next to major highways or points of interest. This particular property was all of the above, and even a little more. The rooms were larger than other Hamptons in which I have stayed. The breakfast was excellent, and the staff was very attentive. We had been delayed on our trip, and arrived with two exhausted children at 2:30 in the morning. Upon walking through the front door, the front desk clerk immediately came out from behind the desk, confirmed my identity and handed me our room keys - I don't think we even stopped moving. A small gesture, but incredibly helpful at 2:30 in the morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Grand Island, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Beautiful room that was exceptionaly clean. Bed was most comfortable I've slept on in while traveling. Breakfast was a beautiful variety with fresh fruit, juices, coffee, breakfast cereals and rolls. Also the standard but very good eggs, bacon, sausage or french toast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business