“Disgusting”

Days Inn Harrisonburg
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Harrisonburg
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We were on a road trip down to Florida and needed to stop for a night for some sleep. When we first got into the room we thought it was alright, until the next morning when I woke up with my leg COVERED IN BED BUG BITES. I have now been in touch with THREE different people about this issue and they all say the manager will get back to me, but no one ever does. OBVIOUSLY this is not a serious issue to them. And the continental buffet was a joke. I would NEVER stay there again or ever recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Harrisonburg

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The odor outside of the 3rd floor elevator would negate anything positive about the property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had no other option, because I was exhausted on a cross country road trip. The room smelled bad, I stood waiting for 15 minutes for reception to show up, the breakfast options were sub par compared to the sleep inn I slept in the previous night, and the bed was not very comfortable. I was very disappointed as this room cost more than that at the sleep inn and was 1/2 the quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

When we arrived, the woman at the desk said we could not have the king room we had paid for because of our dog and put us in a filthy room with two full-sized beds for my husband and me. The room smelled musty, had very little in the way of accessible outlets to charge our phones, was dirty and very outdated. We were not given a reduced rate even though we were downgraded and the reason we couldn't stay in the room we had booked was because it was on the 4 th floor and that is the " business" section. I have a dog that literally is like a cat. Nobody would ever have known she was there. She does not bark and sleeps all the time. Nobody contacted us to let us know ahead of time that we wouldn't be able to have the room I booked or we would have stayed elsewhere. Needless to say, we will never stay there again and will not recommend this hotel to any of our friends.

• Stayed: July 2013