Ramada Harrisonburg
$89
Courtyard Harrisonburg(Harrisonburg)
$99
Travelocity
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
All reviewscracker barrel next doorroom was cleansausage gravycontinental breakfastflat screen tvpleasant staffbagelsan overnight staycoffee makerroad triptarabricarpetinginterstategas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2008

My wife and I used to stop once in a while at the Ramada of Pleasant valley Rd. Up to this year, i was pretty satisfied.
On saturday, 19th of july, we went to the Ramada Inn, hoping to rest for the night, after a very long drive from Montreal, on our way to Nashville. To my surprise, the desk clerk(even if we were having the roomsaver.com coupon advertising a room for a weekend night at 64$ + taxes) told me that I would have to pay 10$ more if we would like to have a non-smoking room.
Let me tell you that for us, this was totally unacceptable. I think that Ramada Inn does not need to use such cheap tricks on customers.
I'm very deceived of such an attitude toward us, customers.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed August 15, 2008

We stayed here one night on the way back from Atlanta to New Jersey. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The motel is in the process of renovation, so our room had new furniture and was quite clean. Very family-friendly and pet-friendly - they gave us packs of dog food upon arrival. Internet access was a bit slow.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 9, 2008

I found this hotel while I was on the road and had a nice experience. Clean and nice rooms. Good continental breakfast and very friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 9, 2006

This motel was a delightful surprise. My husband and I were tired of driving on our trip. I was not excited about staying a Ramada Inn hotel but the price was right.

As it turns out we had a wonderful room. Motel has possibly been renovated in the recent past. Nice but usual continental breakfast.

Only negative is rooms all open to the outside (instead of an inside hallway...a safety concern).

Definitely a place to stay again!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dudee
Reviewed October 26, 2005

The Ramada Inn is conveniently located off the interstate and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. We stayed here one night on the way home from Pigeon Forge, TN and it was a pleasant stay. The front desk staff was very nice, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the room looked like it had been recently renovated with new furniture. With a Triple A discount on a Friday night we paid $63.00 plus tax for our room. We felt it was a good value for our money.

• Stayed: October 2005