“Good food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The pita with hummas was great. Last time I had a fried vegitable thing that was very tasty.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

If your looking for authenic Greek food this is the place to go. The food is always prepared with fresh ingregients, the presentation pleasing and the tastes never disappoint. Also, the service is prompt and the staff attentive and frendily. This is a frequent stop on our visits to Harrisonburg.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I heard that Xenia would be good and I decided to give it a try...and I definitely never regret it! The head chef is from Kurdistan...and keeps the cooking to his roots. I myself having served four tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan was looking for authentic Middle-Eastern food and that is exactly what I found. The food is prepared fast, served hot, and all of the ingredients are fresh and wholesome. Prices are great for the quality of food and service you receive...so this is the definite place to go if you want to have great Mediterranean/Middle-Eastern cuisine...:)!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Definitely recommend this restaurant! Great salads, gyros, and kabobs!

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I've been to Xenia Kabob Grille many times and have taken friends and family. It is a small restaurant with limited seating in a shopping center. The service has always been good with friendly servers. but the food has always been wonderful. I have several friends who are from the middle east or have lived there and they all agree that the food is authentic and the flavors spot on. The bread is to die for! They bake it in a clay oven right there and it comes out hot and crispy! Just wonderful, especially if you get the garlic pita with the special spices on it. All the kabobs are wonderful and flavorful, and they have a great gyro, served with the best boardwalk fries!! They have really interesting and flavorful sandwiches, and their falafel and hummus are the best I have tasted--and believe me I have been to many mid-eastern and Mediterranean restaurants and you can't beat it.
They give you large portions and although the restaurant is small and very informal, the food will make a large impression on you. They even have several menu items if you are a vegetarian. I'm a regular now and so are all my friends!!