“Great experience at Clementine's”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Clementine Cafe

Clementine Cafe
Ranked #5 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Clementine is located in a revitalized downtown in Harrisonburg, Va. We offer regional local cuisine with unique and creative dishes. Clementine is open everyday for lunch and dinner and Sundays for brunch. Clementine has regional music Thursadys, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 9:30pm. Clementine boasts an urban decor with ever changing artwork and exhibits.
Washington, DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience at Clementine's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2009

Exquisite - my daughter and I stumbled across this place; we live in Washington DC, and it's been a long time since I've had as good a dinner in DC as I did at Clementine's.

1 Thank Jayhawk1972

Hartford, Connecticut
“Trendy Ambiance, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2009

The evening's music selection was a jazzy-blues mix from Pandora.com's internet radio station. Our waitress told us that there are different music themes on different nights. We had happy-hour cocktail specials, something called a "Skinny Pink," which has infused vodka, cranberry juice, and other add-ins, was very tasty and the $3/per price was good! I tried the West African Ground Nut soup and found it delicious, along with a caprese salad. My fellow diners had other appetizers, and we all left feeling the prices were good, and the food was excellent. Our waitress was attentive without being intrusive, and the setting felt very hip. We were pleasantly surprised to find this little gem in Harrisonburg!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“well cooked food, emphasis on quality, reasonable burger prices :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2008

well cooked food, emphasis on quality, reasonable burger prices :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington Metro area
“Great Experience at Clementine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2008

Tonight we had a wonderful meal at Clementine. First, the interior space is very nice. Very comfortable for a casual meal out.

Second, the food was fantastic. I live in DC and I truly think this restaurant would shine in the DC area. All of our appetizers were well prepared. We started with the ahi tuna, bruschetta, and a smoked salmon special. The main course was even better. At our table we ordered the linguine, salmon, a veggie burger and a cheeseburger. Every dish was excellent.

Also, an extremely large assortment of beers including some great selections on tap.

I highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking for an innovative restaurant with great surroundings, great service, and great food. Prices were also very reasonable.

3 Thank travelingfoolDC
Destin
“Just a Neat Place to have a Meal and a Glass of Wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2008

I would go back here anytime.