“Last minute trip to VA.”
Review of Clementine Cafe

Clementine Cafe
Ranked #6 of 257 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Clementine is located in a revitalized downtown in Harrisonburg, Va. We offer regional local cuisine with unique and creative dishes. Clementine is open everyday for lunch and dinner and Sundays for brunch. Clementine has regional music Thursadys, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 9:30pm. Clementine boasts an urban decor with ever changing artwork and exhibits.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Last minute trip to VA.”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled from Ohio to visit friends in Harrisonburg at their Wine Shop. Jay n Amanda recommended a variety of places for us to dine and we decided on Clementine. We shared an appetizer of curried duck wonton...outstanding. I had steak medallion and my husband had farfalle. We both enjoyed our entrees. Love the atmosphere and food and service was fabulous. Thank you for a great dining experience.

Norwood PA
“Nice surprise for lunch”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way through to PA and had the burgers, salad, turkey club and soup. All were tasty and satisfying. The outdoor seating is really nice and the service good. We were pleasantly surprised to find a nice little place to stop off the highway.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I like this restaurant. I had the shrimp and grits, bruschetta, and tortilla encrusted catfish and enjoyed all of it. The service was average; nothing exceptional. The margarita was so, so. It had enough liquor but had a weak taste to it. My companion had a mojito which she enjoyed. We were too early for the live entertainment. I enjoyed the art and the overall décor. I would definitely return.

Toronto, Canada
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We dropped in at Clementines for lunch, (My husband and I, and our six year old) after a little walk around the small downtown. I was impressed by the bright, artsy decor - my husband was intrigued by the beer list. I'm a vegetarian and it's sometimes hard to find an interesting meal, especially when travelling - but there were several option for me, and the chickpea salad sandwich was fantastic - I'm going to try to recreate the recipe! My daughter declared the hamburger the best she'd ever had, and my husband enjoyed his meal too. Very fair price. It's accessible too - we accidentally used the wheelchair washroom at the back and it's huge and pretty! A nice discovery - we'll go back if we return to this area.

Farmville, Virginia
“Nice Space, Ok Food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ate here while visiting a few vineyards surrounding Harrisonburg for a two day trip. The space is bright and friendly. The food was decent, but the burger was below par and over priced for what it was.