“Not to be missed!”

Clementine Cafe
Ranked #7 of 268 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Clementine is located in a revitalized downtown in Harrisonburg, Va. We offer New American cuisine with unique and creative dishes. Clementine is open everyday for lunch and dinner and Sundays for brunch. Clementine has regional music Thursadys, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 9:30pm. Clementine boasts an urban decor with ever changing artwork and exhibits.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were heading north on I-81 and stopped over in Harrisonburg, VA. Found CC on TA and what a find! Very cool space, nice artwork, the service was friendly and attentive and dinner was delicious. I had linguine with shrimp, my husband had the same with salmon. Very fresh and tasty. We had a delicious peach/blueberry cobbler for dessert. If I lived in Harrisonburg, this would be a staple of dining out.

2  Thank momofliv

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were with friends this past weekend at Masanutten and ventured into downtown Harrisonburg for a meal. I had done a bit of research and suggested we try Clementine Cafe. WOW, WOW, WOW! We actually got there during happy hour and all appetizers were $4, what a deal. We ended up just ordering a variety of appetizers to share amongst the 4 of us. The tuna appetizer was by far my favorite with the wasabi mousse! We also had the baked goat cheese, bruschetta and hummus. They were all house made and phenomenal. We ordered seconds and thirds of the tuna plate. We were so full from the appetizers that we didn't save room for an actual entree, but the plates passing us with the waiters looked awesome. Next trip down that way, we will definitely stop again. Crazy, funky decor really added to the experience. We ate downstairs at Ruby's on the covered patio, lovely atmosphere! Would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were heading home from OBX to Cleveland and needed a place to stop for dinner. We have two kids with limited palettes and my husband and I . We were delighted to arrive at happy hour and find out that the appetizers were all four dollars and mixed drinks two dollars off. So we started with a baked goat cheese that came with perfect warm, grilled pita. My husband got a BLAT...involved bacon and avocado. My daughter had a burger and son had a peanut butter honey sandwich. All were served homemade potato chips. I had a salad with chicken. I owuld have liked some sort of carmelized walnut or blue cheese....but it was a pretty straightforward salad. Plus i had already had the goat cheese. My mojito was yummy. The kids loved it b.c. it had the most ridiculously nice bathroom I've seen in a restaurant. (Sounds strange but you'll get it if you go there)! The outdoor patio was AWESOME...it is covered, paper lanterns, ush greenery, and htere was a spot where I could have taken this kids if they needed to run off some energy. After dinner we went ot the cat adoption place across the street and looked at the cats in the window. A unique dining experience....beats a chain anyday of the week. I highly recommend!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting over the 4 of July ate there both nights. Fabulous food both nights!!! Steak & fish were outstanding !! The band was great oh & the bathroom was soooo Clean!!!! Could of ate off the bathroom floor.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

this was a nice find, who would have thought it in a small town- food was fine, good service, cool space. i had a 10 and a 13 yr. old w/me and two discriminating, well traveled diners w/me, everyone was happy.