“Consistantly Good Food!”

Ranked #22 of 307 Restaurants in Hampton
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We eat here often as my husband loves the variety of beers and I love their Cuban Sandwich. But we were there on Sunday and ordered from their brunch menu. I had the eggs benedict with homefries and vegetables. It was a hearty and tastely platter that I barely finished. It was very good. My husband and brother-in-law had the breakfast burger that they thoroughly enjoyed. I've had the breakfast burger before and it was great. The burger though was well-done though I ordered it medium. A bit too dry for my taste. They have some of the best fries I've tasted and I can't resist them when we're there! It's one of our favorite places! Keep up the good work Taphouse!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Good business dinner here. Tons of beers on draft and more bottles; focused mainly on micro and local breweries. Really unique menu of the gastropub or farm-to-market flavor. Lots of fresh ingredients. Prices were good across the board. Our server was nice but oddly forgetful. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a work trip. Met 3 clients downstairs, great service at the bar. Went upstairs waited for a table - about 30 minutes, no problem :-)
HOWEVER - as i was siting at the tables (2 small tables, 2 chairs) a server came and literally took a table and all the chairs, for a group of four who were just getting there... It was crazy I've never experienced that before... Literally right from under me. Now our waitress said she is sure another table will open soon.... One client left food was good and had out not been for the above our own server was great once we were able to sit down.

1  Thank Veronica-teach
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have been going to the Taphouse for years. The past couple years there has been a turn over of servers but the service hasn't suffered due to that. There is an abundance of beers on tap, something for everyone. The food has always been great and it's always a joy to go in to see and try their specials. There's always a soup of the day and 4 to 5 specials listed on the wall when you go in. The food is not your typical bar food, many levels above that. You can still get some of the usual bar fare. They serve a great Sunday brunch. You have to get there early as it fills up fast. The scond floor dining room isn't open till 5 or 5:30 so seating is limited till then.

1  Thank Stillwaters2003
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Whenever I am in Hampton, I always look forward to an afternoon or evening enjoying their excellent food, as well as the huge selection of draft beers. Live music on select nights as well. A must to visit when in Hampton -

1  Thank Brian R