“Great Pizza, Subs”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is the closest you can get to NY Pizza in Hampton ! The staff is very friendly, prices are reasonable, service is usually quick ~ love the spaghetti with meatballs and meat sauce, but really, you can't go wrong.
Don't expect candles or tablecloths, it's a locals place, still very clean and you will feel at home on your first visit. They've been in business for as long as I can remember and they have lots of "regulars" ~ that's always a good clue !
If you are ordering for delivery, it's usually on time, still hot and done with a smile !
It's a good value, large portions ~ friendly service, we love Ricco's !

2  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I've been going to Ricco's for years and every time I have a friend, business associate or family member who says they LOVE pizza, I take them to Ricco's in Hampton. Seriously, no one has ever been disappointed! A friend and I were thinking of dinner places to go the other day and we were thinking about trying out a new pizza place. He said, "Why? When we know where the BEST pizza EVER is? We need to stick with Ricco's and NEVER be disappointed! " They have excellent subs too. My son loves their subs, but I always stick with pizza. Even left over for breakfast, it's the best! "

1  Thank LeanneDC
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Ordered the combination pizza as my first order from Ricco's and had it delivered. Pizza came in a timely fashion and was warm, had some issues though. As I said, it was warm, as in not hot, the green peppers were not good, or fresh and had a weird green color to them and I am pretty sure the mushrooms are from a can, pepperoni were very thin. Good parts of the pizza were the cheese, and the sauce and sausage. Real potential to be a great pizza, but the dough was mushy in the middle due to all the toppings being so wet. I think that is due to them being canned and releasing all that moisture in the oven. I am going to give them another shot later on though, because the cheese pizza is probably good and will get cooked in the middle better. Not completely unhappy here, but it could be made better.

1  Thank jconusn
Reviewed November 10, 2011

When you are craving a good pizza, this is the place to go. No nonsense, no frills, good pizza.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Ricco's is a family favorite for comfort food. Quick service, free refills, good menu.

Been to Ricco's Pizza? Share your experiences!