“Great local place with fab food”
Review of Marker 20

Marker 20
Ranked #11 of 307 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

While staying in the local marina we found Marker 20. This area of Hampton is quaint and a destination for the locals. Has great outside dining. Inside is fun and a little loud as it is the bar place to be. The fish and chips were real English version with real chips rather then French fries. My wife had the Philly Crab Wrap that was to die for. Great deals everyday. We'll be back.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

After visiting Air & Space Center with family stopped here for dinner and after trying to order steak and was told they were OUT I tried another item on menu and same thing so I choose "fish & chips" as third try, I should have known better after two failures as I received a plate of grease!! This is realy just a corner BAR and not for children. We were seated in a large booth in middle of the BAR which was dark, loud and all the help stood outside (kitchen??) across from our table and were very loud talking, so not the greatest atmosphere (in my opinon) for families!!! Not what you would expect near that family attraction..Definitely will never frequent that area again, not a tourist attraction!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

just your average hotel bar. Beer was way too expensive for what they had to offer for a microbrew. 7.00 is too much for 16 oz.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We love the atmosphere of downtown Hampton. Several restaurants line Queen St. and our favorite is Marker 20 for light dining and drinks. Although mainly a bar, the food is good, quick and simple with daily lunch specials. Great bar staff and the best fish n chips in town. The heated outdoor patio area is a year round attraction. It is my "Cheers" a place where everybody knows your name.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had good steamed shrimp here and it is available on Wednesdays for a good discount.

They have a pretty small bar but lots of seating in the dining area.

Been to Marker 20? Share your experiences!