“Great food, good service”
Review of Marker 20

Marker 20
Ranked #14 of 303 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hampton, Virginia, United States
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We come here a few times a year, and it continues to be a favorite for us and our visitors. Food is great, atmosphere is nice, and prices are great! They are the only place I've found around here with Bitburger on tap! The wait staff always seem to take the extra step to please the customers. Always a good experience!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Scott B

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“Great locals place!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very nice old, almost colonial atmosphere, terrific service, very good food, some of which was unusual (dirty rice balls) and some normal (nachos - A+). Very good drink prices. Wish I lived closer so could make it my place!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jack S
Hampton, Virginia
“Sunday brunch!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Marker 20 has great food every day of the week (try the crab wrap!), but their Sunday brunch is really amazing, with generous $2 mimosas, bloody marys, and screwdrivers. Love them!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank KT G
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“"If I had to wait 5 more minutes........"”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was frankly amazed at how long it took for our lunch orders to arrive while dining here. It looked like a "normal" lunch crowd and there were plenty of tables available. Yet, it took 45 minutes for our simple lunch orders to show up at the table. This was incredibly frustrating as we had a 5-month old and 5-year old with us. The food was "good" once it arrived and the waitress was sincere in explaining the delay...... but I would avoid this one unless you have a lot of time on your hands.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“If you don't like eating outside, you will @ Marker 20”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were looking for seafood in Hampton, VA. When we got out of the car downtown, we saw a group of four women w/doggie bags and asked them if they knew of a good place to eat. They pointed to Marker 20.

The temp. was in the high 90's @ 6 p.m. Although my husband nor I like eating outside, we chose to sit on the completely covered deck. We had cool adult beverages with appetizers of dirty rice balls crab meat and lightly buttered toast points while nd relaxed before ordering dinner.

I ordered crabcakes, which were ok. My husband ordered a seared tuna salad which he said got better as he ate.

The atmosphere of the place was what I enjoyed most. The drinks were wonderful and our waitress was very attentive. The check could not have been more reasonable.

Been to Marker 20? Share your experiences!