“Just okay”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #22 of 385 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 19, 2019

There were four of us that had just finished working a show at the convention center and this deli was recommended to us, I wish we hadn't listened. The service was poor, the facility was not clean and the food was mediocre. I personally couldn't finish my meal as it was tasteless and not what I ordered, but it was late and we were tired. I don't think we will return next year.

Date of visit: February 2019
Jonathon P, General Manager at Jason's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

We apologize for your bad experience. Please provide your contact information and we will have someone from management reach out to you shortly.

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Always excellent and healthy alternative to fast food. Also, they have a salad bar that is clean and always well stocked. Overall awesome food. You would not be disappointed with this lunch!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Went to Jason's deli again in Nov. We were not impressed. The quality of the food has declined. The staff, which was once so wonderful, is not so much, anymore. Tried to talk to the cashier, and she was dismissive. Nobody comes to check if you're okay, anymore. It's so sad because we always love going there when we were in town. Salad bar is still good, though.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Classic deli spot with tons of sandwiches, wraps and soups. Reliable spot for a quick lunch while on a business trip.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I ordered the California Club and even though it was fresh, it just wasn't my cup of tea(trying something new and fresh to eat). I did really enjoy the side of fresh fruit that comes with it.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!