“FANTASTIC Sandwiches”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #22 of 306 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I literally ate here for 3 days straight! After I found out that they had not only a Gluten Free menu but Gluten Free bread and I could have any sandwich this became my NEW FAVORITE place! The speciality sandwiches are great but who can resist a Rueben! The guacamole is also great for a midnight snack!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've eaten here twice. Both times service was fast and the baked potato was enough for a meal! I had some sort of sandwich with turkey and it was tasty as well. Quick and dependably big. REALLY busy at lunch with all the military folks, but there's not much of a wait if you can find a table.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Im not a fan of this type of restarants but it was ok. Service is great, and the food was great. I didn't like the chips they served but that's only because i'm a fan of hot foods for lunch...

Reviewed September 9, 2012

where do I begin?.....I have eaten at Jason's many, many times, and every time I come away stuffed! The corned beef is my favorite, and I've found that I'm better off if I split it with someone in order to save room for the soup or salad bar (which rocks!) and don't forget the free ice cream, which I never have had room for but hope springs eternal! This is a great value at a time where money just doesn't seem to stretch as far as it used to! My husband love's their roast beef, and I'm just warning you...if you've never seen, much less tasted their stuffed baked potato (which is HUGE!) then you're in for a big surprise! This place is clean, and courteous and though it lacks some atmosphere...It reminds me of a campus eatery, you're there for the food, and it will not disappoint!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Fantastic varied, fresh, all you can eat salad bar. Canteen style lunch venue that was clean and good value for money. A great place to stop for lunch and avoid all the fried food temptations of other american lunch stops!!