SpringHill Suites Hampton
Agoda.com
$144
$140
Orbitz.com
All reviewsoatmealserving areaturkey sausageroom was cleanhot tubthe breakfast areawet barnice sizesitting areawould stay here againmicrowave and refrigeratorlocation was perfectking suitefront desk personbusiness centercomplimentary breakfasthousekeeping staff
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This is the most quiet, comfortable & cleanest hotel we've visited in a very long time. The staff was most helpful & friendly...always taking the time to put our daughter's ice pack in the freezer for her (bad back). My husband & daughter used the exercise room & thought the equipment was excellent. The breakfast choices were great..excellent scrambled eggs, oatmeal & coffee! A little variety was nice as we stayed 4 nights. The room colors were very relaxing. I'm just sorry that we won't be back again as we were in Hampton for a family member's Air Force retirement. We will defintiely stay at other Springhill suites in the future! 2 suggestions....a better sign at the entrance & is there any chance the toilet paper holder could be moved? No one has arms that long!!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor, end of hall, back side was great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol M
Springhill_Manager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

My staff and I are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Springhill Suites by Marriott is an amazing brand and I expect that you will enjoy all of our hotels as much as you did this one. I hope your daughter's back feels better and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

MY family recently stayed at this Marriot Springhill Suites and I was very disappointed with mostly everything and I am one not to complain alot about things.The only positive experience was the Staff .The people I delt with at the Front Desk were very nice .The downside to this hotel is it is not sound proof and it is dirty .The first room we stayed in on the the third floor was dirty and the people next to our room kept us up until 2am slamming doors and having heavy traffic in and out and knocking loudly on the doors.I did not call down down at first because people are crazy anymore and I did not want to get into to it with another guest considering I had my family with me.I went down and complained and the Front Desk Attendant offered to put us in another room .We were relocated to the 5th Floor .This room was extremely dirty and it was not comforting noticing that there were what appeared to be prostitutes on the 5 th Floor walking up and down the Hallway .I did not want to complain downstairs a second time because they were nice enough to move us .I appreciate everything the woman at the Front Desk did to make our stay nice but I will never stay at this location again and I will inform my friends and family to stay away from this hotel .I Have worked for over 20 years in Hospitality and I did not care for Hotel other than The Staff was nice .I will give people credit were credit is due.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kristen G
Springhill_Manager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

I am glad that our staff was friendly and accommodating to you during your recent stay with us. In my opinion we do have the best associates in the area. I am surprised that you did not find our rooms clean and comfortable. Year to date 9 out of every 10 guests that have taken our online survey have stated that their room was very comfortable for relaxing. Our survey also shows that 9 out of ever 10 guests think that our hotel overall is in great shape. I hope you decide to give us another chance to impress you when you stay in Hampton again.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Where to begin, The staff met me at the front door, and assisted me with my luggage, with smiles and open arms. When I checked in, it was the smoothest process at any local hampton roads hotel. The fact that the rooms were so clean shocked myself and my significant other. It was like staying in a big city DC hotel, but we were still in Hampton. I enjoy a nice night away every once in awhile, and the location of this hotel next to Power Plant and the Hampton Town Center speaks wonders about the overall visit.

Thank you Spring hill Suites,you have certainly earned my business.

RT

Room Tip: Plan ahead for activities
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RT757HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences with us. It is great to hear that you had an amazing stay at our hotel. We take great pride in the service we provide and cleanliness that we are able to achieve. I will make sure to pass your story on to everyone that works here.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have been staying at the SpringHill Suites in Hampton for approximately 9 months now and I can not say enough good things about the hotel and the staff! Sense day one I have felt welcomed to this establishment. Brent and Rachel have done an amazing job making sure that my time spent at the SpringHill is nothing short of amazing! Many thanks go out to the entire staff!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Steve S
Springhill_Manager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

It has been amazing having you stay with us for such an extended amount of time. It’s always great when you stop by the front desk to chat. I will see you when you come back in next week!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Came here for a volleyball tournament at the Coliseum with a group of teenage volleyball players. Found the hotel to be clean and the rooms to be a nice size. Was convenient and modern and breakfast was fine too. Would recommend this place as a safe bet.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your expierence with us on Tripadvior. I hope to see you and your team back next year!