“Black bean burger”

Order Online
Olo
Ranked #3 of 15 Quick Bites in Hampton
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I done eat a lot of red meat but the black bean burger was pretty good. The staff is friendly. Try the veggie burger if you’re tired of regular burgers

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The lunch special was a good choice. The burger was really good and the overall atmosphere was nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

MOOYAH was recommended by a friend and I can honestly say, it was worth the visit! Sometimes it can be hard to find a really good burger but look no further! The food was excellent and the service was top notch. The employees were attentive, positive & upbeat and they had great personalities. I will definitely go back here again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I had never heard of this establishment so I didn’t have many expectations but to enjoy a burger. The bubbly Hadleigh took my order and was informative of menu items as I had questions. The chicken avocado sandwich was probably the BEST I have ever had. The food was fresh and scrumptious. I had never liked sweet potato fries therefore never ordered it. But at Hadleigh’s suggestion I gave it a try and I can’t believe I had been missing out on them my whole life!! I LOVED them and will make note to order it in the future. This place in Hampton is a MUST STOP AND VISIT!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018

The hamburgers are made from fresh beef. The fries are very good also. My only complaint is the relatively high price.

Date of visit: March 2018